About Yougetprofit rented referrals
Rented referrals is a feature that many ptc sites have introduced as an earning option to their members. The basic concept is that you rent some for a specific period and you are earning a commission from their activities.
In most cases, the rented referrals are bots and their activity and profitability are solely controlled by the site admin. For that reason in the vast majority of ptc sites, rented referrals are not profitable or you have to invest a lot of money to make them profitable. There are some sites though that you can make money from rented referrals and one of them is Yougetprofit. The others are GPTplanet and Scarletclicks and you can view my review here and here. In the following lines, you will learn how I use Yougetprofit rented referrals to make some extra cash online.
Yougetprofit rented referral strategy
- Sign-up and start renting. The best thing about Yougetprofit is that you start renting immediately after signing-up without having to upgrade your account. Your initial investment will be the costs for renting your first referrals. Of course, you can invest more to speed up the process.
- Turn autopay on and with your profits extend you referrals for at least 90 days as you are getting a good discount.
- After reaching 100 referrals (maximum allowed for the free account) you can upgrade your account and maximize your profits. You can choose from one of the following account types.
- After upgrading continue renting with autopay on and extend all your referrals for as much as you can. Once you have reached the maximum amount or refs that you want to have, the better option is to extend them for a longer period and turn the autopay off. That will decrease a lot the minimum AVG that you want to have in order to be profitable and the higher the AVG is the more your profits will explode.
Tips to increase your profits
- As soon as you upgrade you will have access to 4-6 0.01$ ads daily which will help you to cover some of the upgrade costs. The YGP lite account cost can be covered exclusively by those ads.
- Members have to click 4 ads in order to win from their referrals the next day. You can avoid that by purchasing vacation days from your account summary tab.
- The admin, occasionally, posts different kind of promotions. You should take advantage of them to lower your expenses and speed up the process.
- Don’t be afraid to recycle the inactive referrals. If a referral has not clicked for 4-5 days, recycle and don’t let him to expire (there are fees for losing rented referrals). The cost for recycling is 0,05 $ per referral.
Summary on Yougetprofit rented referrals
Yougetprofit is a legit PTC site paying its members constantly since 2013. By using my strategy there is no room for errors and even beginners with no previous experience on PTC sites can start making money. You only decide when you want to stop renting and and how much you want to invest to speed up the process.
I hope you found my review on Yougetprofit rented referrals useful. If so feel free to share it or leave a comment below.