ScarletClicks is one of the oldest and most legit PTC sites available. It is one of the few PTC sites that passed the test of time, having been online and paying since 2009. The admin is Dimitris Kornelatos who is also the owner of another established PTC site, Gptplanet. The site has the same design and script with its sister site.
All members from any country are welcomed to join and it is not required to pay any fees to join and participate If you do not log in for more than 30 days your account will be marked as inactive and it might get suspended due to inactivity. You can request for a reactivation but in that case, your account balance will reset.
You can request for payment once your account balance is at least $2. Your payment will be processed and issued within 2-7 days. The available options are AirTM, Skrill, Neteller, Payoneer, Solidtrustpay , Cryptocurrencies and AirTM. Since 29/01/2018 a new withdrawal rule has been implemented. in order to withdraw to a payment processor, you need to have at least 10% of your deposits deposited from this one. For example, if you have $1000 in deposits and you want to withdraw to Skrill then you need to have $100 in deposits via Skrill.
How to earn money from ScarletClicks
As with every PTC site, the main source of income is by viewing ads. There are several types of ads with the winning amount to be between 0.0002$ to 0.001$. There are also 6 Premium Plus ads for the premium members only with the winning amount to be at 0.01$ per ad.
Promote your referral link
You are getting paid for promoting your referral link. You get paid for each unique visitor you send. An unique visitor is a single IP that visits Scarlet-Clicks once every 24 hours. The more signups you can get the more will be your earnings.
Each week the leader board will reset and prizes added to your account balance.
ScarletGrid is a game of luck where you are clicking ads with a goal of winning a prize. The winning amounts vary from 0.02$ to 1,00$. Free members have 20 chances, but if you’re an upgraded member you will have 40.
From there you can earn extra money by viewing ads, doing surveys and offers. This amount is added to your ScarletClicks balance. Note that the number of offers you can get depends a lot on the country you are living.
Pay to sign up offers
These include single tasks that are published from advertisers and mainly require to sign up to other sites. The sponsor is setting the instructions and if you follow them correctly you will be credited the corresponding amount.
As with every PTC site, the best way to earn money is by having plenty of referrals. At ScarletClicks you can win either from direct or rented referrals.
ScarletClicks doesn’t have limitation to the number of people that you can refer so your earning potential is unlimited. In order to take full advantage of your direct referrals, you will have at least to upgrade to monthly silver membership with 5$ a month or yearly silver membership with as little as 50$ a year as you can see in the upgraded plans below.
Rented referrals is a feature that many PTC sites have for those who cannot attract direct referrals. Basically, you rent referrals for a specific time and cost. For ScarletClicks that is shown in the picture below along with the discount that you get if you decide to extend them for a longer period.
Along with GPTPlanet, ScarletClicks offers the best way to earn from rented referrals in the PTC industry in general. At those sites, the referrals are the most profitable and easiest to manage than any other site. If you want to get involved with the renting referral system, these two sites offer the best option.
What I would suggest you do is:
- do not rent referrals as a standard member as you will only get 40 % commission from the referrals.
- when upgrading don’t choose the yearly silver membership as you will not be able to rent more than 200 referrals until your membership ends.
- Try to extend the most active clickers to as much longer period as you can afford to get the discounts.
- Take advantage of the promotional offers that the admin does from time to time.
Note that you have to view 4 ads every day to win from your referrals the next day. You can avoid that by enabling the vacation days mode in your profile settings. You are getting vacation days every time you are upgrading your account. Also, you can purchase vacation days from the advertising tab.
For more information about ScarletClicks rented referrals read here.
Advertising on ScarletClicks
You can also use ScarletGrid to advertise at a very low cost. The advertising rates on ScarletGrid are shown below
- Stability – The site has been online and paying constantly since 2009.
- Unlimited referrals – You can refer as many members as you can and if you make a big downline you can increase your earnings a lot.
- No membership restrictions – Members from all countries are welcomed to join for free.
- Forum – The site has an active and open forum which is always a good sign of credibility for every PTC site.
- Profitable rented referrals – At ScarletClicks, along with its sister site GPTPlanet, the rented referrals can be profitable and are easier to manage than any other PTC site.
- Cheap upgrades – If you don’t want to be involved with rented referrals you still have to pay 50$ per year (yearly silver upgrade) or 5$ per month (monthly silver upgrade) to take full advantage of your direct referrals which is very reasonable compared to other PTC sites.
- Slow earnings – Without referrals, it may take a while before reaching the minimum cashout limit.
- Self-sponsored ads – Many ads are sponsored by the admin himself and not from actual advertisers. That may lead to cash flow problems if the site doesn’t generate enough sales to pay for those ads.
- Being forced to click – Members have to click 4 ads to win from their referrals the next day. You can override that by purchasing vacation days if you cannot click your ads.
Summarize – Should you join ScarletClicks or not?
I hope that you have found my review useful and informative. If so feel free to share it and leave a comment below.