Even though Optimalbux is a relatively new site (established in 2018), it is considered one of the best PTC sites as it has the same admin with ScarletClicks and GPTplanet. All members from any country are welcomed to join for free.
How to earn money from Optimalbux
The easiest way to earn from the site is by clicking ads. There are several types of ads and the payout varies from 0.0001-0.01$
Earn money by doing simple offers or tasks provided by third-party companies.
Paid to sign up offers
You are getting paid to sign up to another member’s site or affiliate link. The sponsor is setting the instructions and if you follow them correctly you will be credited the corresponding amount.
At Optimalbux you can win either from direct referrals or from rented referrals.
As with every PTC site, the best way to earn is by having many direct referrals. There is a limit on the number of members you can refer depending on your account type. You can delete those who are inactive by paying a small fee in order to create space for the new ones if you are close to that limit. The account types are shown below.
Depending on your membership there is a limit on the number of referrals that you can rent. The cost of renting is shown below
**Note that you have to view 4 ads to earn from your referrals the next day. You can override that by purchasing vacation days. You are also getting free vacation days when upgrading your account.
Advertising on Optimalbux
Finally, you are getting advertising credits by clicking at the optimalgrid game.
- Credibility – The site is backed up by the ScarletClicks and GPTplanet admin.
- No membership restrictions – Members from all countries are welcomed to join for free.
- Forum – The site has an active and open forum which is always a good sign of credibility for every PTC site.
- Profitable rented referrals. Optimalbux is one of the few PTC sites that you can earn money from your rented referrals.
- Slow earner – without having referrals the earnings are going to be very slow.
- Geo-targeted offers – That is common to all PTC sites as those who provide the offers are targeting specific countries.
- Being forced to click – You have to click 4 ads to earn from your referrals the next day. Of course, you can override that by purchasing vacation days.
- Self-sponsored ads – Most of the ads are sponsored by the admin. That may lead to cash flow problems if the site doesn’t generate enough sales to pay for those ads.
- Limit on direct referrals – There is a restriction on the number of members that you can refer.
Summarize – Should I join Optimalbux or not?
Although it is a new site, the fact that it is a sister site of Scarletclicks and GPTplanet gives extra confidence to join the site. It is a site that you should definitely add to your PTC sites portfolio.
I hope you have enjoyed my review on Optimalbux. If so feel free to share it and leave a comment below.