Leadsleap is not entirely a ptc site or a traffic exchange but an advertising network. One of the earning options that this site offers is by surfing other member’s ads. The site has been launched in 2008 and has been emerged as one of the preferred advertising networks. The owner is Kenneth Koh from Singapore. You can cash out through Paypal or Solidtrustpay and the minimum cashout is 10$. Leadsleap has two types of membership, the free and the pro which costs 27$ a month.
In this review, I will focus on the ptc aspect of Leadsleap. The site has a lot more marketing tools that you can explore if you want to market online.
How can you earn money from Leadsleap?
The easiest way to earn money from Leadsleap is by surfing ads. Simply view 10 ads a day and the credits you’ve earned will be converted into cash on a daily basis. What makes surfing ads on Leadsleap unique:
- If you view less than 10 ads per day you will keep the credits for advertising purpose or for later encashment but there will be no earning on that day.
- You can view as many ads as you want.
- The is no timer and the more seconds you are interacting with an ad the more credits you earn. When you visit an ad or upline message, you’ll earn 0.2 credits after 5 seconds. Thereafter you’ll earn 0.1 credits for every 5 seconds of surfing, up to 3 minutes. Note that opening a page and leaving it open for 3 minutes will not earn you the full 3 minutes of credits. Only real surfing duration is counted. When you have 50 credits you can encash them for 0.10$.
- You also earn credits by rating the ads/messages or by reporting broken ads.
- Except for credit encashment, all your credits earned on that day will be used to calculate your daily earnings. Leadsleap shares 5-10% of it’s daily earnings with you. 5% if you are a Free Member, 10% if you are a Pro Member. That’s around 0.01$ for that day for the minimum 5-second visit of 10 ads.
- Unused credits will expire after 6 months, so make sure that you encash your credits when you reach 50 if don’t want to use them for advertising purposes.
You can read more about credit encashment here.
The ad viewer looks like this
To view more ads, you can click either ‘Show More Links’ or ‘Show More Links In The Same Category’.
Promote Leadsleap to others and you will earn 25% recurring commissions if you are a Free Member, or 50% recurring commissions if you are a Pro Member.
Apart from direct commissions, you will earn overriding credits whenever your referrals view ads. If you personally refer 20 referrals, you’ll even enjoy 10-levels of overriding credits. Below is the breakdown of your referral credit bonus:
LeadsLeap has a 10-level downline builder. Your personal referral is your level 1. Those that your level 1 refers are your level 2 and so on… Pro members also have access to a spillover level. Each member theoretically has 10 uplines. However, not all members have 10 because some uplines may have canceled their accounts. As a result, there are ‘vacant’ upline slots. These slots will be allocated to Pro Members automatically by the system. That is the Spillover Level. Note that your spillover referrals will be yours forever if you decide to stop the pro subscription.
Finally, Leadsleap has a unique downline message system where uplines can set up an ad-like message. This short message will be shown to the downlines of all levels in their members area and emails (spillover level included for pro members). Your downlines will earn credits for viewing this message so that’s a good incentive to see what you have to offer to them.
This earning option is only for those who have a website. You can see some of those ads on my website too.
Your earnings depend on the quantity and quality of the traffic that click the ads. The more people who click the ads and the longer they surf the ad, the more credits you’ll earn and the more revenue share you will get. Leadsleap shares 15-30% of their advertising earnings with members who send non-member third-party traffic through the widget to LeadsLeap ads (15% for Free Members or 30% or Pro Members). The earnings are calculated on a weekly basis.
What are the benefits of using Leadsleap widget?
- If someone clicks the ads in the widget on your website, you will earn credits.
- Once you add LeadsLeap Widget to your blog/website, your ads will automatically be shown in the widgets on other members’ blogs/websites.
- Below you can see a typical Leadsleap ad in the widget. If the visitor clicks in the highlighted links he will be directed to your affiliate link and be a potential referral.
- It can be easily added through the LeadsLeap Widget Plugin, it can be fully customized to your needs and also be mobile responsive. You just have to click the get code button and put the code on your website.
- You can start monetizing your website immediately unlike Google Adsense for example.
When you use Leadsleap widget you can make more money, get more exposure to your ads and build your leads at the same time.
Advertising on Leadsleap
There are two types of ads on Leadsleap, credits ads and pro ads.
Credit Advertising is a free advertising service available to all members. Credit Ads are fuelled by credits, which can be earned by viewing other ads in the network or through the referral program. All members can post a credit ad as long as they have 1 credit. A free member will have a limit of 3 ads while the limit for a pro member is 10 credit ads.
What makes Leadsleap advertising unique?
- There is not a specific time for watching an ad but the system rewards members by their surfing duration. The longer they surf, the more credits they earn. If your ad is interesting, there is no push factor to rush them to another ad. That way you earn more quality traffic to your ad.
- Your traffic is not just limited to Leadsleap members. If you add LeadsLeap Widget on your website, your ad will also be shown on other members’ websites.
- The duration of an ad is 14 days. The more credits you have the more your ads will be shown.
- Traffic to your ads will consume 0.4 credit for every 5 seconds of surfing.
Pro Advertising is available to Pro Members only with a limit of 10 ads. Pro Ads are shown 24/7 throughout the entire network without the need for credits.
What are the differences between pro and free ads?
- No credit needed and the ads are gaining unlimited traffic
- There is no expiration date.
- The ad will be active immediately upon submission without having to be reviewed first as with credit ads.
- Pro Ads are shown in the daily emails that Leadsleap send to members.
- The pro ads will be shown to other members’ widgets without having to have the widget on your website.
- Pro Ads are given a higher priority and better visual than Credit ads.
Leadsleap free marketing tools
As you have seen already Leadsleap is a complete advertising network offering a lot of services to its members. And the best part is that most of them are free.
Those services are listed below.
The Real Tracker
The Real Tracker (TRT) is a link tracking service. You can use it to track links that you promote anywhere on the net, and track the effectiveness of your promotion effort.
Then when you promote that link you will have info about the following metrics such as: total clicks, unique visits, real visits (more than 5 seconds), conversion (ad a code to your website), surfing duration, traffic source and country.
The real tracker is a great alternative for those members who don’t have a website but want to take advantage of the Leadsleap widget benefits that we have seen before. You can customize the tracker and, if you want, a Leadsleap ad will be shown when you promote that link. You can now insert popup into your tracker! This means you can now build a list while promoting affiliate links.
Leadsleap also offers an ad rotator which allows you to rotate your TRT Links. When people visit your Rotator, they will be redirected to one of the links in the rotator based on the weightage you’ve specified.
Finally, you can add an ad bar in your Real Tracker which is a horizontal bar that appears at the top of your tracked link, with a link to another offer you have.
An ad bar allows you to cross-promote your offers. This way, you can run a secondary promotion in addition to all the campaigns that you are currently running.
The Real Tracker is a free Leadleap feature to all the members and it’s worth joining Leasdleap only for that. Especially, those who do not have a website will found it extremely useful. We are only scratching the surface here because Real Tracker is not the scope of this review but you can find more information here.
Leadsleap social review
Here you can share your experience with the programs you’ve joined. As you submit the review, you will also submit your affiliate link for that program. Your review will be published and accessible by both Leadleap members and visitors from the Search Engines.
You can setup up to five 5 recommendations that will be shown in your downline members’ homepage and in your profile (if you are a pro member). They will also be viewable in every social review you’ve posted.
It is a great free way to bring in quality leads for the programs that you believe in.
Create Popups and build a list
At Leadsleap you can create stunning popups using a tool called PopupXpert. You can use PopupXpert to create all kinds of animated widgets, including exit popups, slideup bar, corner slider, animated end-of-post opt-in form, animated sidebar widget and many more. You can also create different offers for different traffic. It also comes with tracking capability, so that you can track the response of your campaign.
What makes popupXpert unique compared to other popup creators?
- You can create any design you can think of.
- You can customize the widget based on different target groups.
- You can customize the widget based on different WordPress posts, pages or categories.
- You can customize based on the surfing device.
- You can do split testing and track the response.
For more information on how to use popupXpert you can visit this link.
Leasdleap also provides an autoresponder system for free that you can use to contact your list. You can link the PopupXpert popup with your own autoresponder, capture leads and start sending them emails.
You can find more information about that here.
Finally, Leadsleap offers a free script that helps you to create a profitable online business.
You can find more about that here.
- Stability – The site has been online and paying constantly since 2008.
- Unlimited referrals – You can refer as many members as you can. Also, the 10 level referrals and the spillover level increases the earning potential a lot.
- No membership restrictions – Members from all countries are welcomed to join for free.
- No earning restrictions – Leadsleap will not force you to surf to be able to withdraw their earnings. Also, there is no need to invest any money to be able to withdraw. Finally, no ROI restrictions are applied here.
- No surf restrictions – You can surf as many ads as you want for a maximum of 3 minutes per ad as there is no timer.
- Unique advertising product – Members are not forced to view an ad for a specific time so if they found your ad interesting they can stay there more time, thus increasing your conversions.
- Free marketing tools – The quality of services that you receive even as a free member is amazing and difficult to find somewhere else online.
- High minimum payout – You can receive a payment only if you have 10$ in your account balance.
- Mandatory ads – You have to view at least 10 ads per day to get your daily earnings.
- High upgrade price – the cost of the upgrade is 27$ per month.
- It works best only on making money online niche – If your niche is something else than that it would be unlikely to get good results in your advertising.
Leadsleap upgrade plan
Below you can find the differences between the free and the pro plan. Note that the admin is offering a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the pro membership.
Summarize – Should you join Leadleap or not?
Leadsleap is one of the best advertising platforms online. You can earn money surfing ads and grow your online business at the same time. You should definitely join Leadsleap and see if the site works for you as its totally free.
I hope that you have found my review useful and informative. If so feel free to share it or leave a comment below.