Doing Figure Eight task is a very good and easy way to earn some extra cash online. Figure Eight is a service for companies who are interested in using crowdsourcing to help their workforce. These companies have broken their workforce into small tasks that can be quickly completed independently by home workers.
One of the greatest aspects of Figure Eight is that those tasks are available to anyone and there are no country restrictions. As we have seen in other posts, members from 1-tiers countries will have the most earning opportunities from the GPT sites. This is not the case here and everyone can earn a side income if he manages to do those tasks properly. You can learn more about how to do Figure Eight Tasks in this post.
You can do those tasks through the official site by signing up as a contributor or through other online portals. Those sites offer extra incentives to their members in order to lure them to choose their platform for completing the tasks. Figure Eight has partnered with many of those sites but the best option for us is the sites that are listed below.
Best sites to do Figure Eight Tasks
1# ySense (former ClixSense)
The main reasons for choosing ySense are the following:
- Every time you earn 50$ by doing tasks you earn an extra 5$ bonus. Basically, you get a 10% bonus when completing tasks through ySense.
- Tasks contribute in completing the daily checklist bonus. That means that if you are able to do 10 tasks a day you can easily get an extra 16% on your daily ySense earnings.
- If you become very good in completing tasks you can also participate in ySense weekly contest where the top 10 workers will earn a total of 100$ in bonuses.
You can read more about ySense here.
In order to use their site for signing as a contributor, Prizerebel offers the following:
- The points you are getting for completing tasks are added up to a challenge balance. If you achieve the number of points required, you are getting the reward.
- By doing tasks you are participating in contests which can help you boost your earnings. There is a new contest every 2 weeks.
You can read more about Prizerebel here.
The third option is another established reward site, called InstaGC.
Completing tasks will earn you “Bonus Units”. Those units can be converted to cash each week. InstaGC offers many other earning opportunities and combined with tasks you can earn some decent cash through those contests.
You can read more about InstaGC here.
GiftHunterClub is another good option for completing Figure Eight Tasks.
In order to use their site for signing as a contributor, GiftHunterClub offers the following:
- If you earn 1000 cents in one week doing tasks (From Monday to Sunday) you will get another 100 cents for free!
- If you become very good at completing tasks you can also participate in a weekly contest where the top 10 workers earn bonuses.
- Tasks contribute to a daily checklist. That means that if you complete 5 tasks you can earn a 10% bonus in your earnings.
By doing tasks through the site you are earning daily and weekly activity bonuses which add up to the profits you make from the tasks. Also, the 5 most active members will be rewarded with bonus points each week.
You can read more about KeepRewarding here.
Figure Eight Tasks is a good way for everyone without any expertise to create a side income online and the sites mentioned above are the best choices for doing Figure Eight tasks. But how would you know if you have chosen correctly the platform you want?
After sign in go to your profile page and from there you can choose the channel you want to use for completing your tasks.
* Note that if you have performed one job through a channel you cannot perform that exact job with its own ID through another channel.
I hope that you have found my article useful and informative. If so feel free to share it or leave a comment below. Also, I would love to hear your suggestions about other available channels for completing tasks.